The Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

TBreazy

In appreciation of a team we can all root for hopefully knocking off those (jokers) in the NL Central

This is a good place to comment on tbreazy's strong work in the reds thread re Puig. Bravo

Pedro leading the NL in the bombpiece category.

That is not even what I am most impressed about this year with him. Ever since the start of June he has stopped being a home run or strike out batter. Granted he still strikes out a lot, and that will likely never change, but he has gotten some big hits like his first inning double today that aren't home runs.

Also think beef might of been banned or gotten a vacation. Had a lot of posts deleted and then has not posted since then.

I know you guys follow baseball as a whole more than I do, I'm much more Braves-centric in my interest level, but I really don't understand why you spend so much time all over the other team threads. From the way you guys tend to describe it, the whole lot sounds like quite a long list of chitshows.

I know you guys follow baseball as a whole more than I do, I'm much more Braves-centric in my interest level, but I really don't understand why you spend so much time all over the other team threads. From the way you guys tend to describe it, the whole lot sounds like quite a long list of chitshows.

I tend to agree, but if you just open some of the threads and read them it is tough not to respond to some of the stupidity like the reds fans about Votto. Kind of like if you open the USMNT soccer thread it is hard to not respond some of the stupidity from people like Hines etc.

I tend to agree, but if you just open some of the threads and read them it is tough not to respond to some of the stupidity like the reds fans about Votto. Kind of like if you open the USMNT soccer thread it is hard to not respond some of the stupidity from people like Hines etc.

Nail on the head

Nail on the head

Fair point. I guess I just don't have as much knowledge on any team other than the Braves to be able to call it out like I can in the USMNT thread.

Really kind of wish beef had been kept around for one more night with Brandon Cumpton of all people throwing 7 innings of shutout ball against his Cardinals

LOL.gif

lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back