Fantasy Football League

TBreazy

Hopefully by posting it this early, enough people will stumble across that we won't have to mention it elsewhere-- but if anyone is interested or plays FF I think it'd be cool to get 10-14 of the most regular of the regulars in a league. Good food, good fun, good smack talk.

Ha, I came over here today just to see if anybody had been pushed to flee here to ***** about Nati.

I'd probably be down for FF. I've got more going this year than normal but I think I could add one more. Any plans for which site you're thinking of using?

Ha, I came over here today just to see if anybody had been pushed to flee here to ***** about Nati.

I'd probably be down for FF. I've got more going this year than normal but I think I could add one more. Any plans for which site you're thinking of using?

I prefer yahoo but it's not that important to me. And the only reason I don't is that nati probably lurks here and his charmin soft ego couldn't bear it

I prefer yahoo but it's not that important to me. And the only reason I don't is that nati probably lurks here and his charmin soft ego couldn't bear it

Excellent, on both points.

Yahoo is who my other leagues are through.

So who tryna be the one to set the league up?

<---- (Not it)

We gonna set up a PayPal and play for cold hard cash or no?

Members online

No members online now.
Back