BravesChop Mobile

You changed names from black to white? Still isnt going to the unread posts, but thats no bit deal

You changed names from black to white? Still isnt going to the unread posts, but thats no bit deal

The white shows up better against the blue background, I think. Is that what you're referring to?

Sorry for all the spam posts. It's the only way I can see certain changes.

Also be sure you use the refresh button to make sure you have the latest changes.

srsly

Freak is working on the site instead of frequenting his ring of hot Internet lady friends. Let the man be.

Hilarious. I've honestly never seen that movie.

Hilarious. I've honestly never seen that movie.

It's a show on Comedy Central, and that's all i know

The show is truly worth a watch.

I watch about three our four shows in the year.

Deadliest Catch, Gold Rush, Bering Sea Gold, and Workaholics.

Not that my limited list has any bearing, just that my time is limited and I still make time for those shows.

Not that my limited list has any bearing, just that my time is limited and I still make time for those shows.
I just don't watch much Tv. I recorded Duck Dynasty earlier this week and still can't get around to watching it.

I watched the first season of Gold Rush Alaska, i liked it, but i lost interest during season 2

I just don't watch much Tv. I recorded Duck Dynasty earlier this week and still can't get around to watching it.

One of the guys from Duck Dynasty was at the O&W game today, his gf is fron Tennessee and is apparently a big UT fan

One of the guys from Duck Dynasty was at the O&W game today, his gf is fron Tennessee and is apparently a big UT fan

I actually saw that, but I wasn't sure why he was here. Pretty cool.

Members online

Back