April 18-21 Atlanta Braves @ Pittsburgh Pirates

I hope Freak adds the mobile skin soon, because I was on the phone tonight and I can't handle this forum without it.

Nice win. Need at least two more against these guys.

I hope Freak adds the mobile skin soon, because I was on the phone tonight and I can't handle this forum without it.

Nice win. Need at least two more against these guys.

I'll add it this weekend. It might include some orange at first, though. :D

Winning a game on the road where Teheran pitches is a bonus. Guy has been horrible. Paging Dr. Beachy....

Our collectively abandoning this board in favor of the Boston manhunt is what cost the Braves the win last night, IMO.

Our collectively abandoning this board in favor of the Boston manhunt is what cost the Braves the win last night, IMO.

hey, i tried to get it going, i commented on Johnson's underrated impressive diving line drive catch

Ben, who do you like in the Melendez / Henderson title fight tonight?

i really don't know much about Melendez, but i like Henderson. i just hope Cormier beats the snot out of Mir

who do you like?

Last edited:
Melendez is very, very good but I think Henderson probably wins. I also think Cormier will beat Mir, but I actually like Mir. Cormier needs to drop to LHW before they put him in there with someone really good at HW and he gets drummed.

Melendez is very, very good but I think Henderson probably wins. I also think Cormier will beat Mir, but I actually like Mir. Cormier needs to drop to LHW before they put him in there with someone really good at HW and he gets drummed.

You watching the prelims?

is there a manhunt for somebody else tonight that i don't know about??

Members online

No members online now.
Back