April 12th-14th: Atlanta Braves @ Washington Nationals

That would be a nice finishing touch on the sweep.

Agreed. These guys are pussies. If you are going to take a pitch and get hit, you STFU and take it like a man. Biggio leaned into pitches, but the dude knew the risks and didn't ***** when he got hit. He went down to first.

Did Espinosa come out?

After Z's first comment, I wasn't sure if you meant that in a different way Dbake.

This got ugly in a hurry and I like it. The haters have to take notice of the Braves now.

This got ugly in a hurry and I like it. The haters have to take notice of the Braves now.

It's basically telling people this team is for real. After this weekend, the Braves have got to be the favorite for the best record at this point.

I can't think of a better lineup out there at the moment... I mean, two of your key players (BJ and JaHay) have had near silent bats thus far, and the team is just dominating. If those guys can get bats going, I just... speechless.

I can't think of a better lineup out there at the moment... I mean, two of your key players (BJ and JaHay) have had near silent bats thus far, and the team is just dominating. If those guys can get bats going, I just... speechless.

I doubt Gattis and Johnson will keep it up, but Freddie is on the DL too.

Really, this team is about to be 11-1 with three straight sweeps and they aren't even at full strength.

Exactly.

No doubt there are other quality clubs out there, like the Nats... but the Braves have something that few others have, a lights out bullpen, even without Venters.

Members online

No members online now.
Back