2021 Resolutions

Okay will continue to update as I quantify measurables for additional goals ie “eat healthier” but here’s a start

1. Run marathon
2. Lose 20 lbs (15 probably more realistic for what’s there to lose but stretching the goal because I have several health related goals and hopefully this drives me to continue in those)
3. Peloton class every day (cycling, running, stretching, strength, or meditation. Meditation kind of cheating but the sleep meditations work 🤷🏻‍♂️)
4. Close 40 home loans (referrals please 😬)
5. Pray before meals (dinner) as a family to be more intentional
6. Healthier diet -> to be updated

I’ve never been a big resolution guy. Definitely some things I want to focus on this year...

Improve mobility through stretching, yoga, etc
Get and stay about 20lbs leaner
Complete daily devotionals
Manage the impact work-related stress has at home

- get back to reading a book a month
- keep going to the gym at least 4 times a week (4 months in still cranking)
- 12 flips, 25 new construction projects completed
- sell $12 million as an agent (most of that comes from our development company but a decent portion of that would come from transactions outside of that)

Have you looked into TN Reconnect?

Not yet but I’ve heard about it. I want to get my associates in something and maybe try to get into writing/podcasting. I’m 28 and realize I don’t want to do customer service my whole life lol

Not yet but I’ve heard about it. I want to get my associates in something and maybe try to get into writing/podcasting. I’m 28 and realize I don’t want to do customer service my whole life lol
I know people that have had fantastic success through TN Reconnect. Nashville St CC. Hope you do it man! It’s free (except for books)

If you go back, get a Chegg subscription. On classes that don’t matter to you, you should the majority of answers to every test on that website.

Members online

No members online now.
Back