Save the Chop

It may make a comeback when baseball starts and drifters come to the homeland.

I emailed Big Wickman but maybe he missed it. I'll try again once the weekend's over.

Breazy needs to have a serious talk with himself about the way he does passwords, though. I mean damn.

So at today's spring training game the group of late teen/early 20 year old guy's brought up the name Bob Wickman naturally in their normal conversation about former Braves players. There is hope for America's youth yet.

So at today's spring training game the group of late teen/early 20 year old guy's brought up the name Bob Wickman naturally in their normal conversation about former Braves players. There is hope for America's youth yet.

As long as Dan Kolb wasn't brought up

I emailed Big Wickman but maybe he missed it. I'll try again once the weekend's over.

Breazy needs to have a serious talk with himself about the way he does passwords, though. I mean damn.

I send the man one DM via Twitter and I'm back in less than two hours. What the hell have you been doing?!

Am I Big Wickman? I don think I ever saw an email from you Verc. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.
Back