Feb 1 2015

Surprised the Tigers didn't make the final 3

More surprised you're working Super Bowl sunday

I guess if you pick the Cubs there's no reason for you to post on a site called "Braves Chop" anymore.

This guy isn't even ranked, no dreads, throws in the low 40's, and serves up the biggest cheese dog imaginable to batters. Do. Not. Want

Last edited:
Build up to commitment day and the live announcement itself will be covered exclusively by @CubbieChat

Are you cerebral with a great work ethic?...Or a great athlete with loads of potential?

Dave needs to know.

I don't want anyone who doesn't want to give his all for the Braves. The Cubs can have him. Can't wait till Craig Kimbrel meets him over the middle.

Like the Braves will ever have a lead over the Cubs .. Psh

Gentlemen, and lotto.

As some of you may have noticed, there has been a little flirting and possibly a little (maybe heavy) petting going on towards the Cubs. I own it, Theo Epstein and Joe Maddon (not to be confused with Joel Madden) are beautiful men. Beautiful men leading a proud organization back, err I guess I should say to the Land of Milk and Honey. This certain ascension is quite alluring to baseball man with a broken heart and soul. A soul that has been stripped of him by inept simpletons running God's team like it's their own personal t-ball squad.

Which brings us to the now, after some meditation, wondering, and deep self reflection I've come to the following conclusion. A conclusion that will be most certainly absolute, do I trade 100 plus years of losing for a donkey f'ing sandwich eating lard ass? It quite the conundrum, as I like sandwiches but am appalled by the ancient practice of beastiality. (I am not sure if that is how you spell it, as I am not putting that word in my search engine).

This is a decision that doesn't come easy, as my mother's people are from the American City of Chicago. And as I, an adopted son of the beautiful south have lived in the warm embrace of the Southern Institution of the Atlanta Braves. Its WGN or TBS. That simple. Sammy Sosa or Johnny Rocker.

Without further ado, I've kept you guys waiting with bated breath long enough, you guys. I will be re-pledging my baseball fandom to the Atlanta Braves, and may God have mercy on my soul for doing so.

Members online

No members online now.
Back