Fantasy Football League

So 4 people paid out or best record instead of 3rd?
4, i know best record got their 50 back, I've won that twice. Best i can remember 3rd got 100, and i don't remember what 1st and 2nd got. But it's your league, if you can't remember you can do whatever lol.

4, i know best record got their 50 back, I've won that twice. Best i can remember 3rd got 100, and i don't remember what 1st and 2nd got. But it's your league, if you can't remember you can do whatever lol.
I was looking at last year

Paid $425 for 1st
$125 for 2nd

The last $50 would have gone to dbake but he never paid. (I don’t even know if he knows we play for money). He finished with the best regular season record and he came in 3rd so that didn’t help.

I say bet regular season record gets money back, $425 to 1st and $125 to 2nd.

I was looking at last year

Paid $425 for 1st
$125 for 2nd

The last $50 would have gone to dbake but he never paid. (I don’t even know if he knows we play for money). He finished with the best regular season record and he came in 3rd so that didn’t help.

I say bet regular season record gets money back, $425 to 1st and $125 to 2nd.
I like this

Put out the bat signal for Freak. I need to boot Yank if he’s in. I can’t set draft time until
we have an even number of teams

Okay - we have 12 locked in.

TBrown, AV, BO15, Ben, Freak, Noch, Reg, C/O (correction officer??), Lotto, 005, flattop, and replaced Yank with Lmoore because it’s the Braves Thread league.

I set a draft time to have one, open to changes but we’ll need to narrow that it soon to try to get a date for everyone. It’s currently Monday (Labor Day) 9/4 at 8:30pm CT. Let me know if doesn’t work.

$50 dues - $425 to 1st, $125 to 2nd, $50 to best regular season record is what we’ve done. Hopefully cool with everyone.

I’ll post on the yahoo app, here and as a last resort @ you on Volnation to get a thumbs up from everyone on draft time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back