Okay Dbake

Seems like a good time to bring this out from the game Tuesday..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
Just BS. I have a million different things stressing me right now. Present, future, whatever, and, knowing that, she decided it was the perfect time for an argument.

A reasonable argument, fine. A discussion she needed to have, fine. I get that. I encourage that. My backlash and general anger isn't about the topic of the argument.

But it wasn't exactly the time to just beat me down like I'm some POS who doesn't try or give a fsck. Couldn't have been worse timing for that sort of sentiment to be thrown my direction. That's why I'm still just fuming to myself this morning and have that distracting kind of anger where you want to just say **** it and use it to focus on shiz but, instead, you just want to barge through something.

I'm still be around, especially chopping, but I've been pretty pissed off at the world for longer than I'd like to be (12ish hours seems minor, perhaps reasonable, but still longer than I'd like to be angry). This sort of mood is rare for me, so it bothers me that much more, and creates a nice little cycle of questioning myself and being pissed off.

*kermit.gif* probably somewhat apt

Just BS. I have a million different things stressing me right now. Present, future, whatever, and, knowing that, she decided it was the perfect time for an argument.

A reasonable argument, fine. A discussion she needed to have, fine. I get that. I encourage that. My backlash and general anger isn't about the topic of the argument.

But it wasn't exactly the time to just beat me down like I'm some POS who doesn't try or give a fsck. Couldn't have been worse timing for that sort of sentiment to be thrown my direction. That's why I'm still just fuming to myself this morning and have that distracting kind of anger where you want to just say **** it and use it to focus on shiz but, instead, you just want to barge through something.

I'm still be around, especially chopping, but I've been pretty pissed off at the world for longer than I'd like to be (12ish hours seems minor, perhaps reasonable, but still longer than I'd like to be angry). This sort of mood is rare for me, so it bothers me that much more, and creates a nice little cycle of questioning myself and being pissed off.

*kermit.gif* probably somewhat apt

Days like this is where I go for a lengthy run or find a heavy bag to work for a while. Just something that will put your mind in neutral and allow you to go on autopilot for a bit.

I may have to go up to my house and hit the heavy bag for a bit. Something where senses/thinking/overthinking are reduced.

Hang in there buddy. It's always hard to gauge a situation with only one side of the story (although she seems a bit selfish in this). Either way though, I'll keep you in my prayers.

I'll give up Cheez-Its in your honor. :p

She's not being selfish. I'm not mad about the topic of the disagreement, I totally see where she's coming from. The actual argument/fight isn't what has me in this funk, if that even makes sense.

Just incredibly poor timing, and one of those where all I can say is "Cut me a bit of slack here, please, for a second." I don't think she realized the level I was already at when this shindig kicked off.

Wasn't getting onto you about it, at all. I appreciate the thoughts. I am just sorta thinking out loud about it, in general, haha.

Just got an "it's hoodie season" email from lids stating all hoodies and sweatshirts are 20% off. That oughta help

Members online

No members online now.
Back