Panty Dropping 101 by Verc

Verc, seeing how we have 3 cats about to tie the knot up in here, how does one keep that spark for all these years and not get caught with your mistress? :)

Verc, seeing how we have 3 cats about to tie the knot up in here, how does one keep that spark for all these years and not get caught with your mistress? :)

Long-term, being married is like doing laundry and running errands with someone you used to date. Eventually, whatever spark there is has to come from the way your two personalities interplay with each other. Which is why the best advice I ever read was to only marry someone with whom you really enjoy sitting and having a drink and talking. Everything else can (and will change), but that will still be there. There's still nobody I'd rather drink a six pack and shoot the sh!t with than that that girl I married.

Long-term, being married is like doing laundry and running errands with someone you used to date. Eventually, whatever spark there is has to come from the way your two personalities interplay with each other. Which is why the best advice I ever read was to only marry someone with whom you really enjoy sitting and having a drink and talking. Everything else can (and will change), but that will still be there. There's still nobody I'd rather drink a six pack and shoot the sh!t with than that that girl I married.

Do you miss your long locks?

Figure I'll put this here to share it with my Braves Thread Brethren. And Sistren in Z's case.

I am officially engaged:cool::cool:. Have not officially set a date yet.

giphy.gif

My man!!

(I think we have an engagement thread around here somewhere)

Congrats

Members online

No members online now.
Back