New Career Ideas for Brown Thread

Go on…
This isn’t public information

But we aren’t a public company so whatever

My boss, the global cfo of a multinational pe firm with intentions of going public within 3 years, one of the smartest and hardest working people I know, resigned.

And recommended I be named in her stead.

The couple people close to me I have talked to about this were very congratulatory/excited for me. I am not one for group-think as you guys know, some may even say I can be contrarian from time to time, but this is major pausing for me. I don’t really make a habit out of doing things really smart people don’t do.

My boss, the global cfo of a multinational pe firm with intentions of going public within 3 years, one of the smartest and hardest working people I know, resigned.

The couple people close to me I have talked to about this were very congratulatory/excited for me. I am not one for group-think as you guys know, some may even say I can be contrarian from time to time, but this is major pausing for me. I don’t really make a habit out of doing things really smart people don’t do.
Every major business decision I’ve ever made always comes down to a pros/cons list ha

Congratulations on even being considered. That’s big!

Either way, proud of you!

Members online

No members online now.
Back