Up Early Like A Damn Responsible A-Dult Thread

So someone just gave me 8 seemingly pretty good tickets to the Bristol Race. What would be the best way to try and sell these puppies...?

So someone just gave me 8 seemingly pretty good tickets to the Bristol Race. What would be the best way to try and sell these puppies...?

Keep 'em and meet the rest of us at BMS. Hell, I'll buy you an umbrella at the race. :)

Grandstand: Darrell Waltrip
Section: T
Row: 52

is that good falco?

I've been up for an hour. Stretching out and getting ready for a 6-7 mile run like a fully grown adult.

What kind of price you looking at? My grandpa has always wanted to go to Bristol for a race, so I wanna take him

price on the ticket is 65, but idk. they were just gifted to me out of nowhere.

does bleedor post over here?

price on the ticket is 65, but idk. they were just gifted to me out of nowhere.

does bleedor post over here?

Na he doesn't. Probably best to keep it that way. But I'd be very interested

Grandstand: Darrell Waltrip
Section: T
Row: 52

is that good falco?

Not bad, but certainly not the best. Seriously though, if it weren't going to rain all day I'd gladly pay you for a few of those. I don't think they're getting it in today.

how would this work wutang?

race is probs gonna be tomorrow, right?

Went a few years ago and got to sit low in Junior Johnson section A. We got to see the driver intros up close and it happened to be the one where Brad Keselowski said, "Kyle Busch is an ass!" It was awesome.

i'm not far from the bristol area there's just no way to know when the race is happ'nin.

my one buddy who would normally go is interning at new hampshire's nascar track

Members online

Back