BaseVOLS Thread.

Yep. I watched the game today via the PAC 12's website. I think the SEC has similar links. Next game is Tuesday at MTSU. Think I may go to that one.

They came into the weekend at 19th. They are expected to make a large leap.

If and when he takes UT to the CWS, that will be his third team. I'm not sure that has ever happened. And I'm too lazy to look it up.

Last edited:
If and when he takes UT to the CWS, that will be his third team. I'm not sure that has ever happened. And I'm too lazy to look it up. So we are just gonna say it will be the first time.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but Serrano getting tossed from game two, after we made an error at second base trailing by two runs, completely changed the momentum of the entire series.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but Serrano getting tossed from game two, after we made an error at second base trailing by two runs, completely changed the momentum of the entire series.

Momentum changer, his players seem to really like playing for him. That really shows. This team really seems to lock-in when they trail, too.

The best part about this team is roughly over 3/4ths will be back next year.

Made the Baseball America Top 25. Debuted at 22nd. Shouldn't have an trouble with MTSU or a bad Missouri club. Then Austin Peay, then a series at Auburn. Shouldn't have much trouble in those games.

Looking like we won't jump much in polls due to competition. Although we are currently 5-1 against ranked clubs for the time being.

It gets real when we go to Columbia, SC though. A series win there and VOLS will officially be in the map.

Serrano deserves huge credit for rebuilding this baby.

Raleigh almost burned it to the ground.

Got me feeling feels

@JimmyHyams: UT coach Dave Serrano said baseball is 'no longer a rebuilding project - it's full steam ahead.' Vols ranked between 17-22.

Respected college baseball analyst

@Mike_Rooney: The momentum is the #Tennessee program is for real..talent level is legit and they're playing w/ an edge..and they're young too

VOLS 2

MTSU 0

15-1 on the season.

Train is filling up if any of you boys want to punch a ticket.

I'm on, I'm on. Meant to look for a stream tonight but I got distracted by this perfect weather and spent the whole evening out on the deck drinking wine with the frau.

I'm on, I'm on. Meant to look for a stream tonight but I got distracted by this perfect weather and spent the whole evening out on the deck drinking wine with the frau.

Nice, I actually couldn't make the short ride to Murfreesboro for the game due to the younger brother's makeup baseball game. And unfortunately they do not play at Vandy this year. Really thinking about going to Hoover for the SEC tournament. Suppose to a great game day experience.

Nice, I actually couldn't make the short ride to Murfreesboro for the game due to the younger brother's makeup baseball game. And unfortunately they do not play at Vandy this year. Really thinking about going to Hoover for the SEC tournament. Suppose to a great game day experience.

Apparently the traffic 2 years ago was a ****ing disaster in Hoover, i don't know if it's been fixed or not. It was all they talked about on the radio for a few days.

Apparently the traffic 2 years ago was a ****ing disaster in Hoover, i don't know if it's been fixed or not. It was all they talked about on the radio for a few days.

I can imagine, it has blown up in the last few years. All of the fanbases in attendance are usually well represented. The thought of tailgating for a college baseball game intrigues me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back