Official we gon whoop Vandy's azz or nah thread

****? For real?

Heh, why the shock? I normally go to a couple games a year. It hasn't worked out this year yet because my folks are now spending every other month down in Atlanta. But Mrs Verc and Junior and I will be there on Sat night.

Heh, why the shock? I normally go to a couple games a year. It hasn't worked out this year yet because my folks are now spending every other month down in Atlanta. But Mrs Verc and Junior and I will be there on Sat night.

I honestly have no clue why the shock on my part. I'm going to blame it on being 1:00 am on the night I went to a concert and had way too much to drink. I'm assuming I thought you were jinxing us by attending the game but I'm not sure why I associate you going with a jinx.

I honestly have no clue why the shock on my part. I'm going to blame it on being 1:00 am on the night I went to a concert and had way too much to drink. I'm assuming I thought you were jinxing us by attending the game but I'm not sure why I associate you going with a jinx.

As far as I can tell, my support in general is what jinxes a team. Not whether I'm actually in the building or not.

Members online

Back