Dem Vols vs Mizzou

Never been more proud of you GWN!

(Except the day you take on YOUR MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES)

I like Memphis. I like their players and they are a fun team to watch. I have to make a decision based on a what will be a lifetime of fandom, though.

I want to like the Pelicans, but GD they are awful and damned near unwatchable. Golden State is a fun team to watch, but I'd have a hard time aligning myself with anything associated with the state of California.

Memphis is in a good spot for me. I could see myself pulling for them. I rooted for them during the conf playoffs last year.

This is a critical decision, and not to be rushed.

I like Memphis. I like their players and they are a fun team to watch. I have to make a decision based on a what will be a lifetime of fandom, though.

I want to like the Pelicans, but GD they are awful and damned near unwatchable. Golden State is a fun team to watch, but I'd have a hard time aligning myself with anything associated with the state of California.

Memphis is in a good spot for me. I could see myself pulling for them. I rooted for them during the conf playoffs last year.

: Breazy on pins and needles :

Sounds like you're decision has already been made. Join the flock

Radio show down here has a weekly score pick em contest and this week everybody is picking Tennessee by 10-14 points. That's pretty shocking to hear.

Mauk is hot garbaggio. I think he'll be the reason they lose. Vols 24, Mizzou 20

Members online

No members online now.
Back