The Lifeboat

wU-Tang Vol

Precautionary Braves Thread when it gets overran by the foreigners. The high school coaching comment forced me to do this. SMH

Brown, what do you think about these?

Stanford -10
vs Washington St (in Seattle, not Pullman)

Texas A&M -3
@ Arkansas

Oklahoma -3
@ Notre Dame

LSU +3
@ Georgia

Navy -3
@ Western Michigan (supposedly pick of the week)

Brown, what do you think about these?

Stanford -10
vs Washington St (in Seattle, not Pullman)

Texas A&M -3
@ Arkansas

Oklahoma -3
@ Notre Dame

LSU +3
@ Georgia

Navy -3
@ Western Michigan (supposedly pick of the week)

I think a&m is easy money and I like LSU. I will have to check on the rest.

I should be asking you after last week

I think a&m is easy money and I like LSU. I will have to check on the rest.

I should be asking you after last week

I parlayed all 5 of those. The lines may be a .5 different, but i still like them. I was just gonna do the first 4 but my friend talked me into the Navy one too.

I got lucky last week lol, Rutgers scored with like 3 minutes left and ND decided not to kick a fg at the end and just kneel it.

It's only a "problem" when lavonte David gets a dumbas penalty

You may not have been in the thread yet wU but there was a day or two span where one lurker posted, swear it was like straight off vol calls, long time reader first time poster, and that opened the flood gates to all kinds of lurkers thinking they should post. It was scary how many people log in and read what we were saying and never interacted.

Thus all the various lifeboats were launched. There was the lady vol thread, the backgammon championship thread, and ultimately here.

I remember the old days when the braves thread consisted of verc arguing with nati. Then I joined in and argued with both verc and nati. Then mostly me and verc argued. Then all you fine gentlemen jumped in. GA has been the steadying presence from Day 1

I guarantee there are still people out there lurking like crazy. I wonder what they think reading all the broad topics covered. Probably thinking, "What the hell is slaw and is it good or bad?"

Members online

No members online now.
Back