Who's your favorite obscure Brave from the past?

Chief

I always liked Tony Graffanino and Tony Tarasco . . . mainly because I liked to say their names.

Same on graffinino. I really liked that brief instance of Charles Thomas in like '04.

Same on graffinino. I really liked that brief instance of Charles Thomas in like '04.

I liked Charles Thomas because he had the most unintimidating name in the history of the world and it made me laugh for some reason.

I was a SS as a kid and wanted to grow up to be a Brave so the mid 80's dynamic duo of Raffy Rameriez and Andres Thomas were up there for me.

And I already mentioned my Gerald Perry love in another thread.

Jeff Treadway is a coach at the school I went to and my kids go to. I see him multiple times a week and have gotten to know him . . . yet every time I see him, I get the urge to roll down my window and say "You lost your job to Mark Lemke!?!"

Jeff Treadway is a coach at the school I went to and my kids go to. I see him multiple times a week and have gotten to know him . . . yet every time I see him, I get the urge to roll down my window and say "You lost your job to Mark Lemke!?!"

You know that has to haunt him when he's laying in bed at night. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back