Site maintenance and suggestions

freak

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting ready to upgrade the board software so I can port over the mobile skin from VN. If there are features or additions you'd like to see here, let me know and I'll try to make it happen.

Also, Verc mentioned widening the site past 800px, which isn't quite as common of a resolution as it was 7 years ago.

And we need a new header. Not that I don't love Chipper, but it's obviously dated.

I'd say some sort of Heyward/Upton/Upton header would be perfect.

Or just the words El Oso Blanco with this pic:

images

I'd say some sort of Heyward/Upton/Upton header would be perfect.

Or just the words El Oso Blanco with this pic:

images

Unless we have any graphic artists in the house, I'll probably just go with something simple.

And I have about a dozen different forum licenses from different projects I've done. I'm going to upgrade to the latest version of VB 3, which VN runs, but we can also upgrade to 4 (which has some nice features but I've never been a big fan) or any other software you guys may prefer.

Also, Verc mentioned widening the site past 800px, which isn't quite as common of a resolution as it was 7 years ago.

And we need a new header. Not that I don't love Chipper, but it's obviously dated.

But chuck James was solid until the 6th!

And I have about a dozen different forum licenses from different projects I've done. I'm going to upgrade to the latest version of VB 3, which VN runs, but we can also upgrade to 4 (which has some nice features but I've never been a big fan) or any other software you guys may prefer.

I vote for VB 3.

Header should be old school. I strongly vote against using current players; that's just asking for it.

1. Hank Aaron
2. Dale Murphy
3. Maddux and Glavine picture from "Chicks Dig the Long Ball"

Members online

No members online now.
Back