Braves Padres Game 1

freak

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
Right handed pitcher means Thorman and Harris in the lineup. I like our chances already!

Let's go Andruw, pick up the slack!

Nice Rally to get to 3-2.

Let's keep it going.

That's really gonna suck if the Braves lose because of a run scored by intentionally hitting their pitcher.

Still a lot of baseball left though.

That's really gonna suck if the Braves lose because of a run scored by intentionally hitting their pitcher.

Still a lot of baseball left though.

What happened?? I just got in and turned the game on.

It's a tough night when you tally 3 hits and 2 of them come from Chris Woodward.

What happened?? I just got in and turned the game on.

Chris Young came way inside a couple of times and nearly beaned Andruw Jones and Chad Paronto correctly planted one in his thigh the next time he came to the plate.

Chris Young came way inside a couple of times and nearly beaned Andruw Jones and Chad Paronto correctly planted one in his thigh the next time he came to the plate.

I like it. Obviously in hindsight it might not have been a great idea in a one-run game, but hey, you've got to protect your players.

I notice also from the play-by-play that Bobby walked the bases loaded again in that inning. And got burned by it again. Really calls to mind the so-called definition of insanity, doesn't it?

I notice also from the play-by-play that Bobby walked the bases loaded again in that inning. And got burned again by it. Really calls to mind the definition of insanity, doesn't it?

I'll still argue with you about that until we're both blue in the face. :p :D

Young did hit somebody, I forget who it was though.

Members online

Back