Hate Missing a Game!! Well Not Any MORE…

rookie_hitter

Hey guys,

New York expects to become Fabulous after Tuesday -- the day Pedro Martinez is set to rejoin the Mets' rotation, and Joba Chamberlain is set to anoint the Yankees' rotation -- but Chicago already is in Fab 15 delirium. The tournament is heating up as it progress, you can literally feel the steam as the teams collide head to head. As the intensity builds up it gets irksome having to miss out on the crucial encounters.

Well guys not anymore, “NEWS FLASH” I stumbled upon this AWESOME mobile app which streams live scores on to my phone, YEAH!! I got to keep track of the game – it was Tampa Bay vs. Boston, all I had say to me, “How come I didn’t have this before?”

Since then I have been hooked on it... for live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams – schedules, standings, breaking news, the whole work at a glance no matter where I go. The latest info is automatically pushed to the phone. I have been finding this a really handy to stay in touch with all the coverage surrounding the game while I am on the go, trust me when I say “I haven’t missed a game ever since”.

It’s a free app and you can get it by visiting http://mlb.plusmo.com on your phone.

Am all geared up for the ongoing MLB season. Going to hit a home run! How about it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back