Braves Phillies Game 1

freak

Administrator
Staff member
Chipper just went yard to tie the game at 2.

i am dreading his annual stint on the DL because of his foot...hopefully andruw can heat up before that happens

Sa WEEEEET! Nice job Andruw Jones walk of 3 run HR.

Andruw has just got fantastic power. I really, really wish the Braves would be able to figure out a way to fit him into their budget next year.

i hope so too...he is making 14 mil right now i cant imagine him getting a whole lot more than that somewhere else. ive heard him say that he would like to finish his career in atl but that could just be talk

I think he'd get a few million more than that somewhere else; the question is whether it's enough more than he's making to put the Braves out of the running. Maybe they'll get reimbursed enough by insurance for Hampton's salary to make it a possibility.

One discouraging thing Andruw has supposedly said: There won't be a hometown discount this time. One encouraging thing: he doesn't really want to play someplace where it's cold, which would at least limit the attractiveness of a couple of places in the AL East that might be likely to drive the price up.

Members online

Back